Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:31:10 -0600
So far, I have seen posts from people who have no problems with Kongs,
and others who *have* had problems. What does this tell you about the
safety of Kongs? That some people have been lucky, and some haven't.

To ignore this fact is foolishness. If you care about your ferrets,
don't rely on luck. There are other treats for your ferrets that don't
rely on luck. Why would you take the chance?

And I would say the same thing about pesticides. When in doubt, don't.

Roary
Rio Rancho, NM