From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:20:52 -0500
Baby and Mikette are a bit disheartened to hear of the low response to
our request for ferret inspired tunes!  I'm assuming you're all working
hard on lyrics (-: but they wanted a word with you all.

Baby: "Where is da songs?  Dere is so much to sing about us, but you no
singin!"

Mikette: "Me don't understand, don't you want to sing about poop?"

B: "Mikette, dere is more to us than poop!  I is a rockin, rollin,
ferret!  I put joy into my every movement, how can such joy of life
not inspire song?"

M: "I don't know, but maybe us ferrets need to do the singin too!"

B: "Hey, that be a good idea.  Hey fuzzies, if your hoomin is to shy, you
do the singin!  Bruce can sing about being Born in the USA, but only we
can sing about Dooks in the USA!"

M: "Get singing ferrets and hoomins!  We wants to here your tunes!"