From:
Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:10:49 +0800
>But ya know- on this list, I have never read of anyone asking for a loan.

Acutally there was a woman asking for a loan for 2 ferrets (about $400
total) just a few issues ago.  For a $300 adrenal and a $100 tumor removal.
She did say that she would be more than willing to borrow the money and
make payments.  She also gave the address and name of her vet the following
day.

I would really think that she would have written you back eiter way - her
name was Carrie Papps - did you contact her?

She is in a honestly tight situation and that I have seen first hand and
she is a very honest and giving person.

Amy