From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 18:51:08 -0500
Hi all!

First off I would like to thank a few people who responded to my plea for
help.

Thank You...from the bottom of my heart - It would take too long to single
each person out but, you know who you are...

And I would like to thank a dear friend David Caudill..

For his love and support for getting me though this sanely...with out him...
well, I wouldn't have a shoulder to cry on.  Thanks you David.

UPDATE...

I have had numerous offers from people to adopt the boys...  From as far
away as Texas.  But we are considering 2 offers..

One that lives 2 hours away - he owns 4 ferrets himself and is willing to
permanently adopt them.  And the other is from a guy that has 4 ferrets of
his own (i think it is 4) and he is willing to take them on the premise that
if we ever want to take them back we can.  And if that time never comes then
he will keep them.  I think this is great...

I will keep you guys updated and I would like to thank everyone for
understanding my craziness.

Krista Hamilton