From:
Geri Nightraven Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:22:49 -0700
My bad, as they say. Apparently, what my friend saw/read/loved was more
of a questionnaire, wherein if you answered yes to more than a certain
number of ?'s, your fuzzy/other pet would probably be better off helped
to the other side.

Thanks so much to Kat Parsons, the Weyr, and Renee Downs for their
trying to help in this matter. Dooks to all.