From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:47:32 PDT
I'm going on my third year of subscription to the FML and I've seen so many
posts about sick fuzzies.  And although I hoped that I'd never have to send
such a post, I realized that with five ferrets, the odds are against me.
While playing with the ferrets this morning, I noticed something that
chilled me.  Claudia is losing hair from her tail.  I haven't noticed any
other adrenal symptoms, but I'm taking her to the vet on Saturday to be
checked.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it may be just blackheads, or
perhaps she's rubbed the hair off from dragging her tail (the hair loss is
on the underside of her tail), but I'm going to be worrying until I know
for sure.  I'd just like to ask that people keep her in their thoughts and
prayers.  Also, would someone please tell me how to subscribe to the
adrenal mailing list, just in case?  I can't stand the thought of my little
princess being sick.

Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin