From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 06:29:11 -0800
Hello Mike,
I am so sorry that you recieved no suggestions and ideas as to how to serve
the homeless and abused ferrets in your community.  There is not alot that
I can do from Fairbanks, Alaska except to say that my prayers are with you.
When God closes a door, He opens a window.  It make take a bit to find
that open window though.  I am completely in awe of Angela and her total
devotion to the animals in her care.  You are right in that she has earned
the time off.  I find myself totally overwelmed in the care of only 20 - 30
ferrets.  But you are right in that it seems that many people are greatful
that you take on such a task, but many do not want to help.

Here in Fairbanks, I have not had to enlist the help of any of the people
that have e mailed me or called me offering help although I have kept their
names and if I ever can afford to go on a weekend trip, I will definitley
call them.  In my advanced age of 37 I have realized that I cannot do it
all on my own.  My thoughts wil be with you as you make this large
transition and my prayers will go to the animals in your community that
will need homes and someone to help find tham loving ones.

Diana and The Ferret Farm