From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:37:09 -0800
The Oregon Ferret Association (OFA) will be holding it's annual Ferret
Holiday Party on Saturday, December 15th, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm, at the
Cedar Hills Recreation Center located at 11640 SW Parkway, Beaverton,
Oregon.  All ferrets (provided they are current on their shots) and their
humans are invited to attend.

We will be having a potluck, with the OFA providing the main meat dish
and pop.  Bring your favorite side dish and be ready for a feast!  If you
prefer not to use a paper plate and plastic silverware please bring your
own place setting.

We will also have a ferret gift exchange, with the ferrets actually
picking out their own present!  Simply bring any number of wrapped ferret
gifts (valued at $5.00 or less).  For each gift you bring you will be
given a ticket.  The gifts will be put in a circle (with a dab of ferret
treat on top) and numbers will be drawn.  When your number is called you
put your ferret in the center of the circle and the first present they
lick the treat off of is theirs.  If you don't bring a ferret you may
"borrow" one from someone there.

Feel free to contact the OFA at 503-306-2968 or visit our website at
http://www.oregon-ferret.org if you need/want further information.  Or
you may contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Please plan to join us for this fun-filled ferrety way to kick off the
holiday season!

Patti Riggert,
Oregon Ferret Association President