From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 10:08:09 -0700
Due to Family deaths and illnesses the last few months and me sick
myself, I will be not taking in any ferrets nor do I have any to adopt
out ferrets at this time. I lost a sister in April and I now have a
brother with Stage 4 brain cancer and so things have been very hecked
around here.

Please if anyone out there needs to surrender their ferrets or wanting
to adopt healthy ones please go to the Support our shelters for ferrets
and click on the letter of state your in and look around there or in
the 4 state area.

I hope to be back soon,
Thank you and God Bless..

Susan Hayes
Director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue for Hospice and Sp Needs.
P.S. and please no nasty responces to my post if i miss spilled a
word, I have enough hurt felings im going thru right now.. Thank you.