From:
Elwin Bullard II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 21:30:29 -0600
Thanks to all who sent me mail about Ootz.

Special thanks to Erika Matulich and Patty Israelson who reassured me by
phone that this was not life threatening.

Friday morning I took her to Dr. Jerry Murray in Farmers Branch.

At least I think it was Ootz I took.  She sure did not bedhave like Ootz.
She was quiet and still.  Spent most of the time curled up in the carrier
except when she decied that Dr. Bruce need to get an ear kiss.

She climbed up his arm to his shoulder and sniffed his ear.  That seems to
be how she identifies people.

Anyway, Dr. Bruce gave us some meds and they worked like magic.  By last
night she was almost cured.

Needless to say we have a new vet.

I do want to say that in the past I have gotten good service from some vets
at the metroplex animal clinic.  But they have had some staffing changes.

If anyone in Denton needs a ferret vet I was told that Dr. Eddy was opening
a pratice there.  She is great.

Again, THANKS ALL!

Elwin Bullard
Ferrets: Ootz, Possum, Doris and eternally Winnie
Sugar gliders: Myra and Myron
http://home1.gte.net/bounty
http://home1.gte.net/bounty/cemetary1.htm