Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 07:03:25 -0600
I saw this question posted two days ago and I ignored it. I ignored it
on purpose because I don't respond to this type of thing. I chose to
focus on Maren, because it is people who try to save lives that move
me. But I see the FML is all abuzz about it and I really don't know
why.

One has to question the premise of the question - what to do if
you have to flee in the middle of the night and you don't want your
fuzzies to suffer? Are we expecting WW3 and a nuclear holocaust, maybe?
Probably not. It is probably for less important, more sinister purposes
of the "what if I lose everything" brand. That is why I ignored it.

If this is something this person really needs to know, then asking
here is the most inappropriate place one could ask. They should call
a vet and ask this question. If they are fearful of asking a vet this
question, then maybe they need to reconsider asking the question. I
truly hope this person is not this terrifyingly desperate.

With the teetering economy, the job losses, and all the foreclosures...
God help us if it's coming down to this.

Roary
talk to me: http://twitter.com/hoomin/
writings: http://hoomin.blogspot.com/
my music: http://www.garageband.com/artist/hoomin