From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 08:57:20 -0500
had to add a few humorous additions to the list that was on yesterday.

Sighting of flying angels - Fidget tries tenaciously to pull ornaments from
tree by sitting on bottom most branch and jumping up at ornaments.  Tree
shakes, angel falls, Fidget tries to drag her off!

Flying weasels - Watchie - my family's ferret many years ago - was an ace
tree climber.  It was not unusual to walk by the tree and have her leap out
of it, aiming for your shoulder.  Quite a shock, even when we were expecting
it!

oh yeah, I ordered Fidget some chew weasels.  Well at first he ignored them
and the cat played with them.  Now I find him being quiet (always a
worrisome moment for me) and what is he doing?  Happily chewing away!

Cheers
chris
Fidget (who's now not allowed in the room with the tree)

--
Bacca's Menagerie
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3230