From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:14:10 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I should have mentioned which version of kibble it is.  It is the Ultra
Blend that got messed up.

From what I have heard I am going to make the switch to the Ultimate
Pro.  Does anyone know if it looks/smells the same.  I know to ease it
into his diet.  It's just that for some reason he will eat a crayon,
balloon, cat mouse, shoe, even a bug if he COULD, but he is PICKY about
his food!  Annoying little bugger!

Food update: we had another "session" last night.  This time it went a
lot smoother.  I pureed the stuff to a liquid!  Not that I wasn't trying
to do that in the first place, but I used the highest setting this time
and I ran the blender for like 5 min!  Still messy, but no "shooting"
incidents!

Thanks to all,

Stephanie and the Abe Chop (for any of those curious, he has many nick
names and alternatives to "Abe", this one was affectionately created by
my boyfriend)