Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:27:30 -0400
Hi everyone haven't posted since shortly after losing my sweetheart
Scooter, still missing him everyday... I knew I couldn't be without a
ferret for long shortly after losing Scooter. I contacted the women I
got scooter from and told her I wanted a male silvermitt with a little
pink nose like scooter had and he had to be born on or shortly after
scooters passing augast.23rd. yes I tell myself its scooter
reincarnated that's how I deal with stuff

anyway picked him up tonight his name is peanut he looks almost exact
to what scooter did....Here is a weird coinsidence I used to play this
magnet on my refridgerator that plays this song and lift scooter up
help him push it then make him dance to it while holding him I have
tons of these magnets that play music or make sounds ect. Anyway after
scooters passing I kid you not all the magnets worked except that one
which I took as a sign from scooter I tried to play this one magnet
almost everyday since losing scooter and nothing..... Tonight when I
got home with peanut I fed him played with him then lifted him up and
pushed the magnet that no longer worked and out of the blue it
played!!! So I had peanut dance swaying back and forth the way I did
with scooter.... The magnet is now working the last couple of times I
pushed it does any one think this is more than a strange coincidense?
Peanut is adorable and just wanted everyone to know I was a ferret mom
again......

Love Deb.,and now Peanut...

--aliano