From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:22:44 -0500
Hi Everyone.. Introducing Pruney..  a very recent rescue kid...

rattle plastic bottle with cheerios..  then take off top..  then instantly
have Pruney launch from where ever INTO the bottle..  fish Pruney out of
bottle and give out cheerio treats ..  fish Pruney out of Bottle..  fish
Pruney out of bottle..  fish Pruney out of bottle..  launches from shoulder
and head and chair ..  give Pruney more cheerios..  slam top on bottle..
fish Pruney out of bottle again..  hold bottle at ceiling height and
quickly get top on..  fish Pruney off top of head and run for the hallway..
hop over barracade and look behind you..  Pruney laying prostrate on bottle
trying desperately to remove top one pawed..

I tell ya a person is not safe around that little ferret!!!  and anyone who
tells her how to remove the top of the cheerios bottle is on my FLO hit
list for sure...

<gggg>

dayna
October 30, 1998  The Day The Music Died.  I love you Allegro... and will
miss you all of my days.