From:
Karen McCabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:09:52 -0500
So I'm not the only one puzzled by this?

Having been through 6 Adrenal surgeries in less than one year, and with
another coming up this Tuesday, I thought it sounded odd to me that any
vet would opt to leave a second gland in if it needed to be removed.  I
would think the risk of that gland being or becoming Malignant, as well
as the stress of a second surgery, would be far worse then removing it
while already in there.

Kim, if you don't mind my asking, who is your vet?  Is this doctor Ferret
knowlegable and experienced?  I personally would question this doctors
reasoning.

Best wishes to you and your Tucker! :)

Karen McCabe