From:
"Harris, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:10:01 +1100
Well wishes to all with lost, sick and angeled fur babies.

Just like to let everyone know... that after over three months of waiting,
i finally picked up my two furkids.

They came home with me on Friday and we have played and slept and bathed
and played and eaten and played ever since i got them.  They've been
great fun and although my little boy enjoys taking a nibble out of me on
occasion (which he's quickly learning will not get him anywhere with me)
i'm looking forward to a very long life with them.

They're both a year old, born in December last year, so i've decided that
they can have the same birthday as me!

My little girl is an Albino and ever so slight, although that doesn't stop
her from trying to take on the vet clinics cat, all of 850gms and my boy
is a sable with a beautiful mask weighing in at 1.2kgs.

Just would like to share with everyone on the list my joys of motherhood
(finally after months and months of preparation and waiting for the
welfare society to get some in).

Good luck to all.
Have a Happy and Wonderous New Year.

Vikky