Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:49:20 -0400
Got a call from a friend last night.  I had been sleeping and was half
awake kinda thing upon answering the phone.  Angie asked me if I was
interested in taking in a female, spayed/descented ferret.  Everything is
free, ferret, cage and all other accessories.  I told her that my current
two was all I could handle right now, thinking moreso of what could incur
for Vetrinary Expenses, for the expense of a third ferret.  Plus Jade and
Daisy may not take to this ferret, Jade is a real stickler!!!  He wants
things the way he wants, and what he wants usually goes.  Just ask Daisy
Mai <grin>!

Angie went on to say that if they, (present ferret owners) couldn't find a
home for this ferret tomorrow they were letting her go into the wild.
Angie said they would give me til tomorrow to decide, I was totally miffed.
I got off the phone with Angie, thought about how much I would love to
pulverise these people, I mean it's one thing to have to part with your
pet, under unfortunate circumstances but to show not one iota of concern
for the pets well being, that's another!

I was getting more pissed by the minute.  I ended up crying all night and
still cyring this morning.  I called Angie this morning to tell her to
bring the ferret to me, I will have this baby as soon as I get home.  I
can't wait I am so excited.  I will find her the best home possible,
(maybe) <grin>.  I will do my damndest to make a difference in this ferrets
life, "I WILL" come through for her supposing no one else around here will!

I will post ads for her, "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - those who currently own
ferrets, or who have owned ferrets in the past" need respond.

I can wait, this little girl is gonna have a good home!  Once the ferret is
in my arms, I want these insolent people to make a promise to me, "Never to
own ferrets again".  I just can't believe they aren't even interested in
TRYING to find a home for this baby.  I am seeing red right now, and
holding back tears at the same time, (I am at work now so I can't cry, or
if I do, I need to be somewhat quiet about it ;o(

But it sure will be a delight to take on this little one, even if only for
a short time.  I owe her this, because of my love for ferrets and because I
CAN and WILL make a difference.  I will keep you posted on how everything
is going.

PS: Tammy Woodley, I believe you live very close to me, please call me if
you know of anyone wishing to adopt this baby.  I will charge nothing, well
then again it will depend on if I have any vet expenses with her, but only
to recover a little cost of vet expenses, a true ferret owner would
understand this.  Other than that I am more interested in her having a
good home over any money.  I am going to see if I can also obtain an
innoculation history on her.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or
phone me at (506) 472-7613.

Always,

Jadesun :O)
@-->-->--

Definitely taken forever - "A Whisper To A Scream!"
       http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun