Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:29:08 +1300
Okay, here's an idea!!

How about shelter owners or affiliates who sell their products having a
page with their products listed and/or shown on a page online?

Listed in order of products and State, and an email link (and/or phone
number listing) to the shelter in question so that people can look up a
product they're trying to find and then see if a shelter in their area has
it so that they can buy direct from the shelter, get the product they want,
and the shelter gets the proceeds.

If *any* shelters are interested in such a thing, please email me with the
details of the products they make, the shelter it benefits, and th shelter
contact info they want on the site.

Right now, this is just a concept.  I'd love for it to be working so that
shelters can get sales for their products, and more money and donations
coming into the shelters :o)

Anyone with added ideas, or products for the page, please email me at

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/