Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:05:32 -0400
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue and Shelter could sure use some helping
hands. The lady who runs it, Helen, is a good hardworking woman with
a big heart who never turns down any animal in need, but she needs
volunteers who can clean cages, clip nails, empty litter boxes, etc.
Even if a couple of people could donate 3-4 hours once a month it
would be a big help. Better yet, if enough people would volunteer we
could work in shifts so that she has help more than once a month. This
lady, her daughter, and little granddaughter keep things running but
now her daughter is sick with possibly heart related problems, her
granddaughter is only nine, and Helen is recovering from surgery on
her hands and shoulder.

Her shelter is located near New Castle, PA so that means anyone in
Youngstown, Mercer, Franklin, Pittsburgh, Butler, etc would not have
that long of a drive to help her. I am not asking for a penny for the
shelter but something much more valuable to her at this point, your
time. Please email me if you are interested in donating a few hours
a month to help this wonderful lady be able to keep going.

Thanks,
Laurel