From:
"Shelly J. Stanley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:22:03 +0200
Hi everyone.

I have a 2 questions concerning poopies on hard wood floors.  Does anyone
know how to get poopy stains out of the floor?  Is there a way?  I'm not
talking about getting cement hard poopies off the floor.  I cleaned up some
poopies, and they came up fine, but there was an ugly brown stain where the
poopy had been.

My second question is, why would a poopy stain like this?  Only my little
Calvin's poopies stain the floor.  His sister went right next to one of the
stains, and hers wiped up fine, so I know it isn't the floor, it must be the
poopy (very scientific experiment :).  Is it possible that he has extra acid
in his tummy or something?  Calvin is also the only ferret of my 4 who has
dark brown stains on his teeth.  I can't figure that one out either because
all the ferrets are about the same age (1 to 2 1/2 years old), and they all
eat the same things.  They eat Iams Kitten, with occasional Totally Ferret.
Linatone/ferretone/olive oil (whatever I have) for an occasional treat.
Maybe a lick or 2 of milk now and then.  Calvin is about 2 years old, MF,
neutered, descented, basically a little ferret angel (other than the poopy
problem :).

If anyone has any ideas on either of my questions, I'd really appreciate
your advice.

Thanks,
Shelly
Hobbes, Calvin, Susie, and Spiff