From:
Hope Keebler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:38:19 EDT
Hello, I am so happy I wanted to share my news with everyone.  I went to
a pet store today and this ferret has been there for about 3 months, he is
5 months old.  So I took my Kaspar there to make sure they get along, and
it went wonderful.  So I came home got money and back I went to pick up my
newest addition.  His name is Loki.  He is a Path Valley Farm ferret, just
like Kaspar.  He is I believe a sable mitt.  I will look on the AFA to
make sure and let everyone know for sure.  He is just the cutest thing
ever ( I am a little biased).  Of course Kaspar is my baby and always will
be.  Right now they are playing in a box of packing peanuts.  They are so
cute.  When I got Kaspar I said only 1 ferret, but I couldnt resist.
Ferret Math got me, I am surprised it didnt strike sooner.  So I am now a
multi-ferret household.  Kaspar is a little too rough at time with Loki,
I can tell because he will whine like it hurts, he didnt leave any marks
though.  So I seperated them for a little bit so Loki can get used to
everything first.  Any tips on putting them two together would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in Advance.