From:
Holly Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:51:49 -0400
With a heavy heart, I must report that one of my precious girls,
Callie, has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. She passed away
peacefully in her Mommy's arms today around 12:05pm. Afterward, my last
remaining ferret, Clementine, cuddled her little body for two hours
before I took her to the vet to be picked up for private cremation.
Callie died from complications of very advanced adrenal disease,
which unfortunately was left untreated for far too long by her former
owner(s), as she was almost completely bald when I adopted her around
age 4 in Dec of 2010.

What makes this even more difficult is that her cagemate Coco Bean
passed away on 5/24 (posted in the 5/26 digest).

I hope they have all reunited at the Bridge and are happy, dooking,
wrestling and playing again.

It's been a terribly sad day and I will miss my little girl greatly.
I hope Clementine will be ok. I can't adopt any more ferrets :(

~Holly and Clementine
(Callie, Coco and Casanova at the Bridge)