From:
Jennifer McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:56:05 -0800
Hello Everyone!  I have 3 adorable fuzzies who are looking for good homes.
Their descriptions are as follows:

Roo- Roo is a 2 year old male ferret.  He is completely white, with the
exception of his front right leg, which is completely grey.  He has no
problems, and is a very loveable guy.

Squiggles- Squiggles is a 2 year old female who is absolutely adorable.
She is a light sable girl, and she does have adrenal cancer, but has been
in remission for over 8 months now.  She is doing quite well.  She loves
to play, and has her own little game.  When she's out of her cage, once
in a while she'll sneak up behind you and grab your ankles.  It doesn't
hurt, as she's just playing with you.  It's so cute!

And last but not least, there's Cupid.  Don't take his name literally.
He has his own personality all together.  Cupid is a loving boy, with
no problems, but I will only sell him to an experienced ferret owner,
as he does nip at strangers.  In order to get him, you have to have had
experience with biting ferrets, and have to know how to handle them.  All
of these fuzzies are spayed/nutered, and descented completely, and to my
understanding, they all have had their shots.

I live in Illinois, and am asking $50.00 for each of them, mainly because
of all the money I have put into them up to this point.  If anyone knows
anyone who might be willing to take my fuzzies, Please feel free to email
me.  I do have pictures on hand if you'd like to see them.

Thank you very much.
[log in to unmask] is my email address.

Jennifer Fultz

=====