From:
Mia Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 11:53:25 -0700
Hello!
Well, we have 5 new arrivals at the shelter, Peuter and Algonkwin are back,
this time their mom is moving to Australia, not just visiting.

And we have three new babies that were dropped off by a broker for a
comercial animal farm, their mama ate their ears! (well most of them)  The
broker said she could not sell them, so would I take them?  These kits are
approximately 9 weeks old and COMPLETELY WILD!!  They have never been
handled, the slightest sound sends them in to a frenzy of fear.  You cannot
even try to touch them.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about
taming them?

If I didn't know better I would say they had been born wild.

             Thanks
                Mia Emery