Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:12:37 -0500
It's important to me too that all the ferrets get 'santa's" but
let's not forget that the giving season doesn't (and shouldn't!!)
end with the holidays! And besides, not all ferrets understand it's
christmas (-; Plus I know a few ferrets that would be delighted to ring
in the new year with new hammy's and don't forget Little Christmas,
when the wisemen arrived with their gifts on January 6th. Hey, if they
could be late so can we!

If the tree is staying up, and if after the holidays shelters can let
us know the names and page numbers of their ferrets without santa's
than we can make sure they all still receive something special.

Cilla that passed away was one of my ferrets to give for, and it breaks
my heart that the package was en route as she passed. But I know it
will go to another special shelter ferret that had befriended her
during her mourning of earlier passed fuzzsisters. If you put the joy
out there, it will be shared.

Dooks
Risa