From:
Cari Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:42:44 EDT
Hi,

I have been seeing alot of posts about Angora Ferrets lately and thought
that this might be a good time to "advertise" my Angora Ferret Group
again.  This group was started March 3, 2001 and thus far we have gathered
apporximately 25 members.  It is an internet group located in Yahoo
Groups---search for angoraferrets.  It has been designed to bring together
angora ferret owners, those looking to buy, and to help educate the public
about angoras.  Most importantly, we wanted to create friendships amongst
one another and learn from each other!  We try to meet for an online chat
the first sunday of each month to discuss our babies!

You may view our page by going to yahoo groups.  Our posts on the message
board are stored in an archive that is open to the public--so you can read
about what we have already discussed.

If you want to learn more---try this link........