From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:17:06 -0400
Hi Pherit! This is Jillie the fuzzgal here (-:

I readed your post about ADV.  I's so glad you wrotes that.  Mommy gets
so lazy!  She thinks the card exchanges is cool, but she never even gets
birthday cards to people on time!  But you made it easy to still help,
she wrote the address for Judy right on an envelope (Mommy is lazy but
smart, she keeps envelopes under the keyboard just for that reason!).  I
is going to send a couple of dollars.  I hope they gets all the monies
they are tryin to raise.  I am hoping for lots of hundreds, cause I love
stories!  I lookin forward to more from you!

Dooks
Jillie