From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 12:10:53 -0600
I just wanted to thank everyone who replied to me about Yoda's sore.  It is
probably a mast cell tumor, and the vet is going to remove it Monday.  He
has lost alittle weight as I thought.  Turns out I am not paranoid after
all.  We will try to figure out the cause of that too.

Well, I do appreciate everyone's reply, especially hearing that mast cell
tumor removal is usually no big deal.

Let's hope Yoda will be as lucky.

Melissa,
Yoda(may the dooks be with you),
Meeko Suave(remind anyone of that Rico Suave song?),
and Jawa AKA Jawanator(who shall be forever known as Phat Possum)