From:
Jason Matchett or Heidi Reagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:45:53 -0500
I am soliciting advice....again.  Actually, I have 3 questions that I would
greatly accept suggestions for solutions to.

1.  I am concerned about my little girl.  She is about 20 wks old, and just
a little doll.  Lately she has been sleeping a lot.  Now, I understand from
reading other posts that this is a seasonal affliction.  However, she has
been laying down in the middle of playtime lately.  I don't know if she is
really tired, or just trying to sucker me out of a raisin.  Should I be
concerned?  I have been trying to look at other posts to find similar
symptoms.  I notice that a lot have problems with their ferts, but I haven't
the expertise or experience to know what all the technical mumbo means.  She
has no problem eating, her weight is good, and what goes in seems to come
out in relatively normal proportions.  Should I be concerned?

2.  I was in the pet store today and found some MF fert food, which says
that ferts of 12 wks or more should be on a solid food diet.  I am currently
using Kaytee for lack of a better available food.  Should I switch to MF?
Should I switch to sollid food?  Can I switch to a less expensive brand, or
even kitten food?  There is so much controversy on the FML about the "right"
food.

3.  If you read my post yesterday you will know that my digging problems
have been solved.  I now have another problem.  My little girl has decided
that the facilities in the cage are not good enough for her, but the carpet
in front of the front door is the perfect place to relieve herself.  Is this
her way of marking her territory, or is she trying to punish me for or stop
me from leaving?  Another possibility is that I just switched litter brands
to Hartz.  Is she protesting?  Is there a solution?

Any suggestions to any of these problems would be greatly appreciated.
Please

              Jason, Heidi and Samantha (the little witch)

"No turkey for me thank you, but I sure would like another raisin!!!"