From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 07:57:51 -0400
Lizzie licks her own urine... disgusting but not uncommon, and nothing
to worry about.

Bean drags her bottom after using the litter pan...  Every ferret I've
known has done this; really, it's remarkably good hygiene.  Put newspaper
or carpet scraps around the pan to protect your floor.

Felix has yellowish fur...  not uncommon; possibly related to diet, but
some ferrets are just yellower than others.  Not a problem unless you're
hoping to enter him in a show.

Kari in Mass. wants rabies info... I've collected several articles
about rabies that were sent to the FML a few months ago; I've sent
them to her.

- Pam Greene         ==> Ferret Central has moved! <==
       <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html>