From:
tsmeyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:43:44 -0600
Hello all...

Just wanted to drop a quick few lines and let you all know that my
stepmom, Pat, got the results back from her bone biopsy today.  It was
very good news!  NO CANCER!!!  She is officially in remission!!! :)
What a wonderful birthday present for her (her birthday is 1-18) to
get this news!

She still has to do chemotherapy, but it is light chemo and not the
really nasty stuff.  She could do it outpatient, but has chosen to do
it in the hospital because, apparently, if the chemo makes her sick she
has to go back anyway.  She just figured she'd stay there and not have
to worry about it.  She goes in for a week on 1-23.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts & prayers these past few months.
They are working! :)

Tammy & The War Weasels!
~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ; For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my
brother..."