From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:17:34 -0400
Hi All:
As you all should know by now, the WarmFuzzy Ferret Show and Fun Fest will
be held near Reading, Pa. on July 24, 1999.  Everybody get those show
registration forms in ASAP.

It has come to our attention that quite a number of people are considering
boycotting our show because a certain individual intends to show her
animals.  As it turns out, this individual has previously been banned from
participating in any AFA, LIFE of LOS shows.  We were not aware of the
problems with this person, or any other person for that matter.  After
discussing the situation, Shirley Hertzog contacted this person and she has
agreed to not attend our show so that no harm will come to our shelter
because of an unrelated conflict.  Accordingly, any people on this list who
are aware of this situation can now be content that the situation is
resolved.  We hope that the individual and sanctioning bodies involved can
resolve their conflict.

Hope to see you soon.

Dale