From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:48:26 -0700
*Ferret needs a buddy*
If anyone knows of a ferret needing a home,etc.  My Captain Nemo needs
a buddy.  I'm in so. CA and Nemo is a sable, well mannered around other
ferts,lovable,playful, and easy going.  Nemo is 1yr and would love to
share a 2 story comfy cage with plenty of room to snuggle.We have been
looking for a while and thot this wud be worth a shot?  He has plenty of
love to share w/his family and a buddy or two.  Willing to travel within
reasonable means.  Please email us privately.  Prefer to adopt w/little
or no cost.  We have plenty of love to give : [log in to unmask]

thanx for listening.