Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:12:34 -0700
Hi everyone!

I'm so excited that we're getting close to 5,000 issues.  I look forward
to reading the FML every morning, and I've learned so much from all of
you over the years.

I love the idea of contributing to S.O.S. in celebration.  I also thought
this would be a nice excuse for everybody on the list to introduce (or
re-introduce) themselves.  I created a guestbook that people can visit
if you want to say hello or share your favorite FML stories.  Just go to
http://books.dreambook.com/fml5000/members.html.

Hugs to all the furry ones!
Julie