From:
Todd Walkaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:01:48 +0000
Hi, I am in the Charleston, SC area and I am looking for a new home for my
two fuzzies.  Both are 7 months old and have been raised together so i want
to keep them together.  They have all their shots and are very playful.
One, Cosmo, is a Male albino and the other, Kia, is a female white footed
sable.  I just dont have the room for them or the time to dedicate to them
now that I have moved and taken a new job, boooo!  I think they deserve
more than I can give them right now.  So, if anyone is interested I am
willing to part with both fuzzies and their cage/accessories for $200/OBO.
Please send me e-mail 'cause I dont get through this whole listserve all
that much, Thanks!  [log in to unmask]

Todd C. Walkaraj ARRT(N)
355 Oxford Rd Ladson SC 29456
(803) 553-4556