From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:25:15 -0700
ok...ok...my bad...

i forgot to add 3 items to the raffle...

Prize Packages 8, 9, & 10...
Swarovski Crystal Ferret Pins...1 'Albino', 1 'Sable', 1 'Silver'...

by Michelle M. Whitfield & Impy
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/thecuriosityshop2/item/bmvw59

This is a very cute little ferret.  She was inspired by my own little
Impy the Ferret and by a very caring person who (she knows who she is
(MI) does alot for homeless animals.  These cuties are made with First
Quality Swarovski crystals in round chaton cuts and come in 3 colors.

Combinations:
Albino - Aurora Borealis and Alabaster
Brown - Light Colorado Topaz, Smokey Topaz and Jet
Grey - Black Diamond & Jet.

The stones are all prong set by hand on a hematite plated base metal.
Each piece is signed on the back and measures 3.01 in. W x 1 1/2 in. H.

they have now been added...if you have already bought tickets and wish to
change any of them...please l;et me know...i will not have a problem with
that...
sorry for the mess-up...
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

S.O.S. Fall Raffle ... http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html