Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:50:57 -0600
hi all.. i've really enjoyed reading the fuzzy stories.. though my heart
goes out to all who've lost they're friends..

we still haven't located the ferrets of our dreams.. :)  we'll be on
vacation march 15th - 21st.. heading south out of oklahoma city through
dallas, san antonio, and down to corpus then back again..

If anyone is looking for homes for one or two ferrets that would be
appropriate for people who are cat & dog comfy but not experienced with
fuzzies yet, we'd be happy to bring them home with us..

Thanks again :)

Sandy