Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:39:57 EDT
Hi everyone,

I was hoping you could please help me.  One of my ferrets' anus is
inflamed and pussy.  He is 3 years old.  Yesterday he strained to poop
once, but I gave him some laxative and that was the end of that.  He is
pooping normally now.  But his anus is still inflamed and pussy.  What
is this caused by?  Is there something I can put on it?  We put some
vasoline on it in the meantime, but I think he's managed to rub it all
off.  Thanks so much for your help.

Erica