Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:23:04 -0700
Hi all

I have been wondering around da area getting familiar with all da new
stuff.  A lot of things have been added.

A little guy named Kizzy came in today.  He waz met by Sassy.  They were
real happy to see each other and da welcome waz very warm.  They had to
sit around and gossip for some time to catch up on all da stuff and news
at home.  Then it waz off for a tour of da place and to see all da sights
and attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they said
they were digging a den for da two of them.  They had hard going at it.
They had da right idea but there waz only two of them.  They were soon
joined by da local excavating engineers and then it went a lot faster
with all of them working at it.  Those engineers really enjoy digging and
are very good at it.  They soon had it all dug out nice and comfy.  Then
it waz off to da Sock Steal Game to steal some socks to make it feel like
home.  He said he is sorry he had to leave but when it is time it is
time.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to Dirt Mountain myself to visit with my brothers and sisters
there.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe Sandee