From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:45:47 EDT
Hi Everyone,

The September Show will be here in just over a month.  Anyone who
wants to attend the show, show their ferrets, rent vendor space or needs
directions to the show, please feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask] or call me at 215-696-5548.  We still have a few
vendor spots available.

Also we will be attending the Buckeye Bash Ohio Show on August 28th as a
vendor.  If anyone wishes to register their ferret for the September 18th
Show, we will be offering a free entry with the purchase of another entry
(limit one per household).

Also if anyone wishes to attend the Maintenance Seminar, we are doing
that on September 4th from 11am - 4pm.  If interested, I will give you
directions to the Seminar.  If you are not able to make it to the 4th of
September, we will also have a table set up at the September 18th Show.

Also we are looking for some new Speciality Judges and Stewards.  We do
compensate our Speciality Judges as well as our Championship Judges.  If
anyone would like to attend our September 17th Meeting, please contact me
at [log in to unmask] for more information.  If you cannot attend
the meeting but are attending the Show on 9/18/04, we will be having a
smaller meeting in the morning between 8am - 9am.  The judge's training
manual costs $10.00.  We do have a version for the public if anyone is
interested in learning how the ferrets are judged at our shows.  The cost
is the same.

If anyone has questions about the Show or our Meetings, please feel free
to contact me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets Nationall