From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 06:06:36 -0700
Okay, given the events of the last couple of days, I've decided that
the new ferts name will be Bugsy. In the last couple of days, Bugsy has
decided that the food is his and only his and bullies Emmett out of the
food dish. So today, he started again and I took him away from the food
so Emmett could eat. Once Emmett appeared to be done, I put Bugsy back
in the cage and while he was eating, put poor Emmett's head into the
food dish with the same reaction. When Bugsy acted this way, I removed
him from the bowl each time. I know I just got them, but they were fine
as cage mates at their old place, and until now here. I'm not going to
be there every time Emmett wants to eat. What are your suggestions
My thoughts, see if he has same reaction with different ferts, have
separate food dishes. I really don't want to separate them permanently
if I don't have to.

Thanks everyone,
Alayne, Sierra, Ziggy, Emmett and Bugsy