From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:19:46 EDT
Much love and prayers going to those who've lost cherished babies or are
dealing with illness.  My heart and my tears are with you.

With the holidays approaching and so many of us going to the giving trees
to "spoil rotten" all those "gorgeous" babies -- I wanted to make an
offer to those who choose to order from my site for the Giving Tree or
the ADV Giving Tree.  For each order earmarked for a Shelter Babe, I will
add to the parcel 3 crochet eggs, or two toys from my site at no charge.
Just a little something from me for the "Tree babies".

I can ship directly to your chosen fuzzie and I'll enclose a gift card
with your name and address if you wish.

Order early as it gets really hectic as the holidays get closer - if you
want the parcel held until a certain date, just let me know.  Pay-Pal or
Money Order orders will ship immediately, unless you request otherwise.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website and order
some goodies for the "Tree Babies"!!