From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:27:00 EST
I'd like to get this advertising issue out soon since the holidays are
rapidly approaching.  If anyone still wishes to participate please send
your ad to [log in to unmask] as soon as possible.  Details
follow, for those not familiar with this.

If you've been subscribed to the FML for a long time you probably know
about (and probably even look forward to!) the FML advertising issue
which I try to send every few months.

Now and then I send a special all-advertising issue to FML subscribers.
These special ad issues feature a wide variety of great ferret-related
products available from FML subscribers.  Subscribers and friends of the
FML with a ferret-related product(s) to sell may advertise at NO charge.
This is done strictly as a service and there is no financial incentive
involved.  (Well, advertisers have a financial incentive -- I just mean
*I* don't get anything out of it!)  For the ad issue, even commerical
entities may advertise -- the usual FML restrictions don't apply here.

With the holidays coming up there isn't too much time to spare.  So...
Please send your ads to [log in to unmask] if you would like
to participate.  Please keep the size reasonable (60 lines or so is
reasonable) and please send plain text only (i.e. no attachments with
pictures and such).

If you'd like to get an idea of what to write, please note the last ad
issue, number 13, was sent out in June and can be retrieved from the
server by e-mailing the text SEND FERRETAD 13 in the body of the mail to

Thanks.

Bill
FML Moderator