From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:41:54 -0500
Hi Friends,

It's me Blossom, I am feeling much better after my adrenal surgery--
Yep I am back in full Blossom motion. Yesterday I stole a n-bone right
out of Elric's mouth. I LOVE to do that! I always would pick on Austin
that way... those boys just can't say no to a pretty ferret.

Uncle Greg got JJ's lab results back. Poor JJ really has a baddy they
found his neck lump and big spleen are lymphoma. Now JJ is taking
prednisolone.. I hope uncle Greg is giving him plenty of treats now! OK
so we got an update form Uncle Greg on JJ he writes" Well it looks as
if the prednisone is doing it's job. The tumor on JJ's neck is all but
shrunk away. He seems even happier than normal, war dancing and jumping
up all over the place. I make sure he gets something in his gut before
I give him the pred, either soup, or that ferretvite comes in handy for
that". WHAT Great news Momma is feeling so much happier now!

Skyla came last night and gave the melatonin implants to all our kids
that needed them. BUT I did not have to have one now since my surgery.
She inspected my new hair that is growing in on my belly and said I
looked BOOOOTIFUL! Blush Blush!

Also we have heard that the MA ferrets abandoned in a park are now
living comfortably with Aunt Diddy in MA, Pheew! It's too cold for
that stuff!

Momma is going to sew special sacks for a Winter fund raiser her to
help us keep warm. There will be special Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat gift
sets ( limited to 35 sets) that will include a bag of Totally Ferret
Dookers Delight Treats. PLUS a sewn top or end opening sleeper ( you
specify style we pick the print) hammie, and a polar fleece blankie
in these special winter sets for a mere cost of $20.00 plus shipping!
Anyone who ever had any of Mommies Xtasy, Etc. sleepers know how nice
warm & well sewn they are... The extra blankie & the treats are an
added bonus!

The folks got the windows sealed & weather stripped in our room this
weekend to cut down on the drafties...brrr. we can snuggle without
worries of sneezing now! Thanks Mom.

There are some things on ebay - the last of the Ferret in the pocket
tees which she expects will be gone by the Holidays...
the ebay store for us is at url:
<http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm>

or you can search using "  4 ferret wise "  in ebay listings!

Well I have to run & play cause I am helping momma write a special
newsletter to mail to our shelter friends before the Holiday. Can't
work all the time -- it is time to play!

Blossom, spokesferret
www.ferretwise.shelter

Please remember-

Free Ways to Help our cause Raise Much-Needed Funds.
    * www.iGive.com/ferretwise
Every time you shop at any of 700+ online stores in the iGive network,
a portion of the money you spend benefits our cause. It's a free
service, and you'll never pay more when you reach a store through
iGive. In fact, smart shoppers will enjoy iGive's repository of
coupons, free shipping deals, and sales. To get started, just create
your free iGive account. And when you search the web, do it through
iSearchiGive.com where each search means a penny (or more!) for our
cause!