Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:57:04 -0400
Hi folks Jerimiah here--
Your favorite boy at Ferret Wise LOL!  BOY oh Boy- I am sure getting
anxious to see all the friends at this years open house.  Come visit me-
see the kids that need a home and VISIT ME!  Foamy fries and ferret bites
accepted Hahaha!

Really, we have lots of fun at open house I have promised to be on good
behavior.  Now several of the kids have left for new homes ( shucks!) so
you will not get to meet Ringo, Hammie, Spats, Pixie, Red, but you WILL
be able to meet me and: Summer & Salsa, Biscuit & Gravy, Harry & Curly,
Bea & Sierra, Cappuchino, Peanut, Patch, Creme Brule, Disney, Annabelle,
Marie & Nestle.  We also have a brand new gal who was found wandering the
streets -- if her Mom and Dad don't call you can meet the gal.  Mom says
should be named Flower, also Muggs, Nikki & Jasper will be here hoping to
meet the new special family in their life.

The folks will have lots of need bedding & fun stuff like Cheweasels &
Foamy Fries, magazines and more stuff for sale on the porch, and there
are a few NICE gently used cages for sale too.  Door Prizes awarded at
1 PM, 2Pm & 3PM.  Come and see the wonderful quilt currently on raffle
there are still some tickets available!

If you need directions please email to: [log in to unmask]
I will make sure they get you guided in-- I want to have lots of company!
Meanwhile - if you have a need for new ferrety stuff - please go to ebay
and look under ferret wise cuz we have hospice kids who are not feelin'
so good Cornelius spent several days int the hospital- he has a big heart
now and takes medicine- also Daisy and Chrissy need insulinoma
operations.  Disney gets her Lupron on Friday and Curly got her last
week- and the kids in Manchester are ready for their luprons too!  Pancho
is doing good on his pred and bovine colostrum.  Mom says she needs an
army of hammocks this month for everyone to bid on!

Maybe I will make something special for her to auction-- I bet if I can
get those markers off the board I coudl draw a neatr picture-- until then
check out the ebay stuff please!

HOpe to see you HERE at my house Ferret Wise SHelter, Marlborough, NH on
May 3rd form noon to 3 PM!

Your friend Jerimiah
www.ferretwise.org