From:
Lori L Badura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:23:40 -0500
We are conducting a broad based scientific study aimed at evaluating the
potential contributions of a variety of behavioral and environmental
variables on the general health of ferrets.  The primary goal is to collect
comparative data from ferret owners across the world in an attempt to assess
the relative impact of husbandry practices on ferret health and well-being.
The results of this study will be submitted for scientific publishing and
will also be made available on various Internet sites.  Your voluntary
participation in this study will be kept anonymous.  We hope that the
results will benefit ferrets and their humans everywhere.

You can request a copy of the survey by mail, fax, or regular post, at the
addresses listed below.

Lori L. Badura,
Behavioral Neuroscience Division
Psychology Department
State University of New York at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260 USA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax: 716-645-3801

Your participation will be most appreciated.

Lori.L.Badura Phd.