From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:40:38 -0500
For health fora:

and

http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc  (also articles)

You can find a links page at

http://www.ferretcongress.org

which not only has links to info, but even has links to some other
links pages (but needs to be updated when I get time to spare, a hard
thing to come by)

If you Google on the word ferret for URLs you get 14,700,000.

If you Google for groups for ferret you get 693,000.

Notice that there are subdivisions which come up separately in such
searches.

If you Google on images you get 166,000 for ferret.  Our Telemna is
first, BTW, from a photo later used by "Ferrets" magazine (a really fine
source of info); our late Sherman (who enjoyed life despite several
medical problems -- and did NOT have adrenal disease in the photo but
instead had fur loss from almost life-long steroid use) is 6th.

Mustela in Google brings up
13,400 images
3,270 group URLs
2,240,000 URLs

Besides Google you can search in the group websites of places that
commonly host lists such as Smartgroups and Yahoogroups, and THAT is
a better approach than Googling; it narrows things down well.

http://www.smartgroups.com/group/findgroup.cfm?

Oh!  I ran into some really pretty pictures folks here will enjoy:

http://www.frettcheninfos.de/Home/DE/index-02b2(verwandte).htm

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan