From:
karen daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:38:48 +0000
>Bob C is perhaps one of the most valuable resources the FML and the ferret
>community have.

Thank you!  Great!

Today's fml had alot of deragatory statements regarding Bob's post.  (As
well as supportive ones).  The deragotory ones are the ones that "got to
me".  If Bob leaves this list all who posted against him are at a total
loss.  He was stating his opinion, which I so happen to agree with.  If
I did not agree, I would state as such, but, unfortunately to those who
do not, Ia AGREE WITH BOB!

It would be a MAJOr loss to this list if he leaves...

You must be new.

Karen and the 10