From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:36:20 -0700
Hey everybody!!!!!!
I havent posted in so long, IM GLAD TO BE BACK! :B

Anyway, has anybody here every heard of Russian art glass??I did it for a
project in school and my teacher loved them so much that she found people
that bought them from me.  one of which was a ferret owner.  she had a
picture of a ferret and i painted it on the glass.(the pictures are cartoon
pics,like coloring book pics)After I paint the pictures, I put it in a
frame and they are ready to dispaly.  If anyone would be interested in
buying one, just email me a pic (or mail in the mail) and I will make one
for you.  the price depends on how big the pic is and how much detail is
in it.

Also, my ferret Smokey would like to give warm dooks to all!!  he has been
really frisky lately.  Unfortunately, so has his teeth.OUCH!!!

Well, i gotta be goin.
Bye